Monday, July 2, 2012

Its another evening of thinking and rationalizing . Wh can I sop thinking about everything? Every time I think at where oakridge sold o, I end p where. Stated -greatness. I cannot ell but wonder why it is so difficult to actually bringpeoplewinyou to change, progress and success. Ow, I cannot el but wonder he difficult it is to be Nouri president's shoe. Inspire of his endeavors t change thecony, lead for development and progress, many still wants to stay where we are at, be comfortable t where we are standing and resist change. How can he lead us to progress? Now, I'm stating to be skeptic. Will the Philppnes actually move, improve and change? Or are we just ally resistan to development. I remembered ow flourishing our country was 30 years back. Maros era -renaissance age of our country. Having a a society trained and educated to be productive and diligent citizens, our parents experienced life with n babying, more accounability and no nonsense work ethics. But where are we now? Has our country turned into a den of robbers? My heart yearns for a progressive first world Phlippines. Will it all be worth it?

No comments: