Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Its just ironic how when they do the "its not you, its me" stuff, you'd end up feel more remorseful and think "whats wrong with me?". It's just the saddest day today. Having to hear from Layan's mom that they're leaving because the school has such a high standard. what does that even mean? I know Oakridge sure does make kids work, make kids work hard, train kids to be responsible and accountable and sure prepares kids to be successful. but what does it mean when people refer to us as "high standard"? isnt that kind of standard for everyone? Everytime I work - I work to make sure that the world is a better place to live in for my child, for my little Mighty Oaks, for the next generation of Dagupenos and Filipinos. But how come after all the things you have done, youll still end up just where you started- mediocre. People end up wanting to keep  their comfort zone, while demanding and complaining about the basic Filipino life. I just dont know anymore. I dont understand anymore. I dont even know if its worth it.

No comments: