Friday, March 8, 2013

I really praise God for being the center and the goal of Oakridge International School. My stay away from Oakridge made me realize so many things - things that are the core and that are important to Oakridge. I've realized that Oakridge is not about great people working toward great things. We are all ordinary people working towards God's commission and purpose. And I appreciate that because we have nothing to boast. Being a graduate of a prestigious school doesnt made us worthy to prepare young leaders for God's move and purpose. We are just ordinary, simple people who are willing to be used by God. You know how often I wanna give up in this mission. How often I felt tired and restless (when I fight with the Principal), but at the end of the day, Its God's mercy and grace that makes us move forward because He has called us for this purpose. Thats why when I worry about the future, God hits me in the head with a gigantic rock to remind me of His faithfulness and purpose. That all I have to do is trust Him, be willing to serve Him and stay on the course (never deviate). I really praise God! The teachers- my co-workers and co-teachers are all ordinary people willing to be used by God.

No comments: