Friday, October 25, 2013

We often hear people say "they dont appreciate me" or "no appreciation at all". These are like one of the most common complain or sentiment of depressed and sad people I talk to. They - well we feel unappreciated all the time. It seems like our efforts and everything we have done means nothing to other people, especially people that matters to us. Being affected about other people's complains drains and even pushes us to depression. I myself felt that way all the time. Being easily affected by people around me- even those of I dont know, I end up living my life according to their standards. But I realized that we ourselves are unappreciative of what God has done for us. We do not even care to thank Him for everything- small and big things. Thus, we go through challenges which reminds us to put our faith and trust Him.

No comments: