Sunday, October 20, 2013

I had a great opportunity to hear God's message today at church. The topic was about holiness and how we can be transformed unto the image of God's son little by little everyday. Indeed, this should be our goal, our desire - to be more of Him and to have more of God added into us. I truly appreciate God's timely speaking. When we allow The Lord to reign in our hearts and to have us filled by the Holy Spirit, we will realize that everything in this world are I imply vanity if vanities. Nothing in this world is worth our love. We should never forsake our first love with The Lord. Often, our eyes are clouded by distorted view of happiness and of our purpose in life. We always want something more from the world. But when we see the real cost of sin, and how un satisfying the world is, we will stop and simply pursue The Lord.
Being on a sabbatical leave was the best decision I have made for the last five years. Not only have I focused on myself. I have grown to realize why I am doing what I am doing. I was able to see why The Lord has placed me in this situation and what Oakridge is all about. It was the perfect opportunity for The Lord to show me that I have been commissioned to do His perfect will and to sow the seed of life ats cool. I have seen how the power of. God has brought Oakridge to where it is today. And how by God's grace will it touch more lives, cause for lives to turn to The Lord and see His perfect will. It is such a beautiful realization. Not only have I seen that Oakridge is indeed God's, but I also have seen that I am nothing. None of my skills, my capabilities contribute to oakridge's conquests and success. Everything Oakridge is comes from God Himself. So, whenever we want to compromise the quality of education for the sake of "friendship" and politics, The Lord will indeed punish us for He never compromise. I truly praise and thank God for such a wonderful speaking. It makes me desire to grow more in The Lord and to have Him and His life added more into me.

No comments: