Sunday, October 20, 2013

The need of Philippine Education

When we talk about the need of Philippine education, I cannot help but rant and list down everything we need to do to fix education system. I feel complied to contribute to the change we need to go through to have transformation in our society. Today at church, pastor peter prayed for theovernment officials and the future of our country, within me, I was like, " I don't think the country will ever change. I don't think the government will ever improve. I don't think we will ever see transformation in our community". That was the skeptic, "realist" teacher ai. But within, I have the longing to see my country improve, progress. And I suddenly heard The Lord speaking within telling me - that's why you're in education. Indeed, The Lord has placed each one of us where we are to change and touch other people, our community, our society, even our country. I have heard one brother say Christians are suppose to be contagious. When Paul was preaching in the early Christianity, people were so attracted to him. Maybe because hew as charismatic. But more because hew as filled with God. So, when we, as Christians are filled with God, we contaminate other people around us - our students, our co teachers, our principal at school ( I know tom have been transformed for the past three years. I know his spiritual side has been 'activated'.), and even the parents. I just pray that more people will come to The Lord through us. I hope and pray that The Lord will continue to use us to be His channel of grace and blessings. I hope we, as God's children can change the landscape of Philippine government and education. That by being Christ filled teachers, we raise the next generation of Filipinos who are. God fearing and who will do what God desires.

No comments: