Thursday, October 17, 2013

I've officially turned off social media and started to walk by faith. Indeed, we tend to be so affected by whats posted online- by what people say, what they think...but we never ask the Lord really what He thinks. It makes me realize how self-absobed we are, how full of ourselves we are. We always say that the Lord will be coming back soon. But how can He come when we ourselves are not ready for His return. We focus so much on our lives, petty things that makes us sad, complaints about the minor details of our lives- when the Lord's intention and heart desire is for Him to built His church. Truly, we need to set our minds on the things that are above- things of the Lord and not of this world. We truly need the Lord's grace and mercy for us to realize it everyday- that we need to be delivered from the self to the cross for His move here on Earth.
I myself feel the guilt- how self absorbed I am when the Lord has been so much faithful to us. It made me stand up today - for the Lord. I remember Lot's wife and what happened to her when she loved Sodom so much. She turned into salt. We should really stop loving the things of this world- the minor details of our lives. We should start focusing on what the Lord desires.

No comments: