Saturday, January 18, 2014

Be proactive. As we always teach the kids at school. But being a woman, I really tend to react every time someone tells me something with even analyzing and contemplating on something. It's my biggest challenge and my biggest failure towards God. I often fall from grace when people say something negative. I tend to counter attack which I will surely regret after. Thus, I needed so much grace. Yesterday, I've learned to stop and pray before acting on something. I've learned to trust in The Lord. It was the hardest thing to do. It's truly against my nature to not react. But apparently my not reacting on something resulted in so much grace. When I prayed and talked to The Lord, he simply gave me answers to my questions and reminded me that all I have to do is ask. I really praise God that we have a Heavenly Father. That everything in our lives happen with a reason and with a purpose. Nothing is by accident. Yesterday, I watched last Sunday's message at ccf app ( you can download it for android and os. Just search ccf at play store or App Store. After download, you can go to messages and start watching services and even go live streaming every Sunday). Anyway, pastor Peter was talking about how science and the bible are not contradicting, but supporting each other. I believe that. I believe science will even testify that the Bible is true. And the theory of evolution is simply saying life is just caused by accident or chance. Our existence is simply caused by chance. I do not believe that. I believe everything happened with a reason according to God's heart's pleasure for his eternal economy. And because of that, there's meaning in our human life and we strive each day to be ready for his coming.

No comments: