Saturday, January 18, 2014

Had a great afternoon with a brilliant mind. Spent time talking about our travels and our view of the world. Spent time talking about how we need to raise our children in this day and age.
After a beautiful afternoon, my world crashed. I saw one of our lola in the school. She immediately said, "kaya lang kami nagstay dahil sayo." My world crash right there. They stayed in Oakridge because of me? why? I am not worthy. I am full of defects. If they think I am the one thats putting everythign together at school, you got it all wrong. Its not me. Its not Tom. its not dek. its God himself that keeping everything together. Everything at Oakridge is by grace. I feel so unworthy to be said na ako yun reason why they stay. Infact, I believe they shouldnt. the whole point in being at Oakridge is for the change in our society- to bring about revival. to follow God's eternal will and to deviate from corrupted educational system of Dagupan City. I believe we are giving 150% more at Oakridge. Sad thing is parents dont understand and appreciate that. What they want is getting their way, asking for favors and having someone pep talk with them. It was just so negative. The lola was saying how the teacher did not allow her granddaughter to attend math remedial, and then suddenly allowed her to. I really dont understand how making people wait will immediately mean we are ineffective. Infact, we are the only school that has math remedial. we dont need to. but its the right thing to do. Cant people be appreciative of that? Dont they see that we are the only school TEACHING?  Everyday its like putting my head across a concrete wall! I need grace. I need faith.

No comments: