Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The death of a great Filpino indeed can really shake our nation. It really made me feel how important it is to prepare the next generation of Filipinos to be great citizens. I have always been very idealistic and passionate when it comes to the education of our next generation. I wouldn't really devote 100% of my time to research, development and teacher and learns success if I haven't seen the role education in Nation building. Everyday, we all work hard to prepare and equip the students with the necessary knowledge and attitudes to be a great citizen. I know it's saving the world and making the world a better place to live in through education.
I still believe hat by educating and teaching the next generation of Filipinos to be great thinkers - to think critically, to make good decision, to live everyday for the good of others - putting others above oneself, we can have a first world Philippines ten, twenty years from now.
We are preparing everyday heroes in the classroom teaching them what's right and what's best.its about time we train our children for the future, not for the world before us - the past. CNN posts the future generation of movers and shakers of the world entail great decision making and great thinking skills. And that's basically what we are doing everyday at school. That's what you call Oakridge education.

No comments: